The past four days have been a time full of interesting sessions on a variety of topics. I am looking forward to attend the conference in Manchester 2016 :)
I just wanted to list some of them to stress the diversity of the ESOF conference talks :)
- Robotics for next-generation ocean science
- Neuroenhancement: a true unfolding of man
- Fact based world view
- The billion-dollar big brain project: where are we going with our brains?
- Controlling single photos in a box: a long scientific adventure
- What is life? Revisited
- Computing - a 21st Century literacy
- A bio-based society: the vision and how we get there
- Picnic with the Prof - Poul Holm
- What do satellites tell us about our cities?
- From the deep ocean to the web of life: pressure and change acros ecosystems
- A liveable city: myths and realities
- The urban square: aesthetics meets minds
- Accelerated learning for success
- Sould science always be open?
- Livable cities for the 21st Century - from research to real life!
- Europe’s North - research in the Arctic region
- Young scientists fighting age-related diseases
- Nudges and Public Policy
Also Copenhagen is a super beaufitul city and it is a lot of fun to ride the bike through the city.
blog comments powered by Disqus